Mariko Peterson – Salon Owner
Voted among her peers as the best in the New Talents program Mariko graduated from the Aveda Institute in Denver and was later recruited to the prestigious Van Michael salon in Atlanta, Georgia. With her outgoing attitude and a personal quest for ongoing education she later spent countless months honing her skill at the Aveda Institute in London and the Aveda Institute in Berlin where she practiced advanced cutting and coloring techniques from Aveda’s top creative and technical educators.
Working her way down south, Mariko worked her magic at Satori Salon where she has excelled to become one of the premier talents in the field of hairdressing. Her services are customized to satisfy each guest. This ambitious rising star aims to please. She utilizes her education, along with a thoughtful consultation, to make each guest look their best.
This is my dream job. I love what I do and I feel like I haven't worked a day since I graduated from Aveda. The next step of my vision includes opening a salon. Opening my own salon would not just advance my own career but it would give me platform to help other stylist achieve their dreams.
"Welcome to my dream come true" -Mariko
Education and Certificates
· Vidal Sassoon cutting Academy Miami 2012
· Advanced editorial with Oribe Miami 2013
· Advanced color techniques with Wella Professional New York 2013
· Extension Master Class Hair Shop Hollywood 2014
· New Talents Van Michael Atlanta Buckhead 2010
· Advanced editorial and styling AID Berlin
· Advanced color and cutting AID London
· Aveda Institute Denver with Honors
· University of Northern Colorado