23106 Cinema Way, Suite 127, Estero, FL 33928
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios is located off of I75 at exit 123 just south of Corkscrew Road on U.S. 41. It is located in the in the picturesque Coconut Point outdoor mall, just a few steps away from Dillard’s, Apple Store, Michael Kors, Barnes & Noble, Target and Hollywood Theaters. Experience a wide range of dining options, from the elegant Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Tommy Bahama, Divieto Ristorante, Chops City Grill, and South Fork Grille, to family favorites Ted’s Montana Grill, Rodizio Grill, Stir Crazy or California Pizza Kitchens. It has plenty of off-street parking for salon owners and their guests.
Our Coconut Point location is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. It features 32 individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry.
Studio sizes range in size from single, large and double sizes. They are move-in ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola, as well as scheduling a tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
For more information, call Linda @239-331-9958 or or email [email protected]
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Coconut Point
There are 33 professionals at this location