Morton Village Plaza, 1040 Old Country Rd. Morton Village Plaza, Plainview, NY 11803
About This Location
NOW OPEN - Sola Salons serving Plainview, Syosset, Woodbury, Jericho, Bethpage, Melville and beyond
Tour Now while there are still leasing opportunities available!
Sola Salons Plainview features individual salon studios designed with the independent beauty professional in mind. Move-in-ready and equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets, LED mirrors, styling and shampoo chairs — everything you need to open your own salon. Perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry.
Studios range in size from single, large and double (two-chairs). Sola is a place where you are in control of your own business! You get to keep 100 percent of your profits, have complete freedom to choose your salon name, schedule your own hours, have access to online booking and salon management technology, choose your own pricing, services, products, décor, music, clientele and so much more. Here at Sola, we help make salon ownership simple.
When you join the Sola family, you're in business for yourself, but you are never by yourself because we provide the space, support and resources you need to set yourself up for success. Sola Salons Plainview is opening soon and we look forward to meeting you!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Plainview
There are 30 professionals at this location