Downtown Bellevue - Elements Too Building
909 112th Ave. NE, Suite 105 & 205, Bellevue, WA 98004
Ask about Leasing
Contact Downtown Bellevue - Elements Too Building
About This Location
Our Downtown Bellevue - Elements Too Building location is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. It features 39 individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professiouenals in the cosmetology industry. Studios range in size from single, large and double (two-chairs). They are move-in-ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
Our Downtown Bellevue - Elements Too Building location is located on 112th Ave betwteen 108th and 110th Streets in the Elements Too Building. This location is next to The French Bakery, Pure Barre, Cielo Cocina Mexican Restaraunt and near The Shops at Bravern and Whole Foods. This location provides convenient access to I-405, the 520 toll road and I-90 which is ideal for both salon owners and their clients.
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola, as well as scheduling a tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Downtown Bellevue - Elements Too Building
There are 35 professionals at this location