400 Army Trail Rd., Suite 101, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios Bloomingdale - Only a few studios remain!
We are located on Army Trail Road in Bloomingdale Square surrounded by major retailers and dining options. We are just steps away from Chipotle, Noodles & Co., Panera Bread, Starbucks, CosmoProf and many other specialty retailers. You and your customers will enjoy easy access and abundant parking in the front and back of our studios.
Our Bloomingdale location is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. It features 31 individual, luxury salon studios perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, brow and lash artists, waxers, barbers, makeup artists, and a range of other professionals in the beauty and wellness industry. Studio sizes range from standard single, large and double sizes as well as specialty spa studios. They are move-in ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls or sinks, a full suite of modern cabinets with white stone countertops, state-of-the-art lighting and shelving fixtures... everything you need to open your own boutique salon or spa! Additional amenities include well-appointed restrooms, break room and on-site laundry facilities.
With many styles of modern, light-filled, fully-equipped studios, this location will fill up fast!
You'll love being part of our community of hair stylists, aestheticians, brow and makeup artists and nail techs.
Call or Text Dave at (224) 404-0991 for more details, to schedule a confidential tour of the location and to reserve your studio.
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Bloomingdale
There are 34 professionals at this location