9795 Village Place Blvd., Brighton, MI 48116
About This Location
SECOND BRIGHTON LOCATION COMING IN 2023! TAKING RESERVATIONS NOW!
Sola Salon Studios in Brighton provides high-end, move-in ready studios along with the support and tools you need to launch your business in no time. Our individual studios are perfect for hair stylists, barbers, estheticians, makeup artists, brow and lash specialists, massage therapists, and even tattoo artists - we have a variety of studio options to fit your needs. The best part is that in your studio, you completely control the atmosphere. Customize your studio and create an intimate environment that reflects your personal style. Set your own hours with 24/7 access to your studio and enjoy the ideal work/life balance for you. Sell the retail products you love and set your own prices to maximize your income - you keep 100% of your profits from services and retail!
Located in the beautiful Green Oak Village lifestyle center, Sola is light and bright with floor to ceiling glass on two sides. There's plenty of close parking in both the front and rear, and we're just steps away from all of your favorite shops and restaurants. With easy access, plenty of parking, a private break room, and several different types of studios, Sola's first location in the Brighton area filled up so fast, we are adding a second location! Call Caileigh at (810) 344-8250 for more details, to schedule a confidential tour, and to find out more about our move-in specials!
Now taking reservations for our expansion location coming early Summer 2023!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Brighton
There are 34 professionals at this location