7643 Pineville-Matthews Rd., Charlotte, NC 28226
About This Location
Sola Salons newest location is NOW OPEN at Carmel Commons! This new location is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind.
Our salon features individual salon studios perfect for hair stylists, cosmetologists, nail techs, eyebrow artists, estheticians, massage therapists, makeup artists and more! Studios range in size from standard, large and double (two-chair). Our studios are move-in-ready and equipped with cabinets, shelving features, shampoo bowls and styling chairs – everything you need to open your own salon in no time.
Sola Salons Carmel Commons is located at the intersection of Pineville-Matthews Road and Carmel Road / Johnston Road / Park Road – across from Charlotte Catholic High School. Carmel Commons is home to The Fresh Market, Chicken Salad Chick, Party City, Cava, BeautyScope and Amelie’s French Bakery and Café. Run your salon business in one of Charlotte’s best neighborhoods!
Our newest Sola Salons is ideally located for stylists and clients from Carmel, Park Road, Piper Glen, Quail Hollow, Olde Providence, Cedarwood and Raintree.
Call or email Margie today to schedule your confidential tour today (704) 237-6646 or [email protected]
Sola Salons Carmel Commons is NOW OPEN!! Call Us for More Info on Our Newest Sola Salon! (704) 237-6646
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Carmel Commons
There are 16 professionals at this location