345 Merchant Walk Square, Charlottesville, VA 22902
Ask about Leasing
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios Charlottesville is NOW OPEN!
This location is conveniently located in the 5th Street Station shopping center along with Wegman's, Sally Beauty Supply and more!!!! The center is less than 5 minutes from the University of Virginia and has direct access and visibility from I-64 exit 120 in Charlottesville.
This location features 28 individual salon studios...perfect for hairstylists, estheticians, barbers, nail techs, lash artists, and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Each of our salon studios are 100% private and floor to ceiling enclosed...perfect for maintaining social distancing and obeying government-mandated regulations. Studio sizes range from single, large, and double. Each studio is move-in-ready, fully equipped with a shampoo bowl, salon chair, and cabinets. Our Beauty Professionals have 24-hour access to their studio, allowing them the flexibility to work the hours that are best for them, their families and clients.
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola.
Contact us today to schedule a confidential tour!
Please note that we are OPEN. However, our doors may be locked in an effort to keep our stylists and their clients as safe as possible during the pandemic. Our independent stylists are working by appointment only. Masks are required.
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Charlottesville
There are 19 professionals at this location