3560 Grand Ave., Suite A, Chino Hills, CA 91709
About This Location
We are conveniently located in the Gateway Village Shopping Center, just behind Sprouts. This location has great access to the 71 and The Shoppes at Chino Hills and has plenty of parking for you and your clients. Give us a call to schedule a confidential tour. Reserve a studio today and receive $1500 as a MOVE IN BONUS to be used for free rent, credit for retail products, custom painting of your studio and more!
This new location features individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Studio sizes range in size from single, large and double sizes. They are move-in-ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola, as well as scheduling a tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
Be sure to check out our other 5 locations in the Inland Empire at Chino Hills, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, North Fontana, and Redlands!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Chino Hills
There are 45 professionals at this location