1321 N. Columbia Center Blvd., Suite 205-A, Kennewick, WA 99336
About This Location
At Sola, we think about the future - constantly. We provide the support and resources to solve problems independent salon owners face, so you can focus more on what you love. Let us keep innovating while you grow your very own salon business.
Come join a neighborhood full of great shopping, dining and services defined by Columbia Center Mall such as Twigs, Macy's, Dick's Sporting Goods, JC Penny and Starbucks.
Sola Salon Studios Tri-Cities location features 33 private salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, barbers, cosmetologists, nail techs, eyebrow artists, estheticians, massage therapists, makeup artists and more! Studios range in size from standard, large and double. They are move-in ready and equipped with shampoo bowls, all-purpose/salon styling chairs, mirrors, high-end cabinets, and full spectrum lighting - everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
At Sola, you get the best of both worlds. Our business is locally owned, managed, and maintained while receiving all the extras and benefits of the leading national Salon Studios Concept. We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola, as well as scheduling a confidential tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand! Call or text Melissa today at (509) 212-0988 or email at [email protected].
Don’t take our word for it, take a peak inside life at Sola Salons HERE
Let us help you be your own BOSS. Call today for a tour!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Columbia Center
There are 31 professionals at this location