37120 Fremont Blvd., Suite M, Fremont, CA 94536
About This Location
Each Sola Salon Studio is independently owned and operated. Join the thousands of salon professionals who have escaped the conventional salon and discovered the fulfillment of owning their own salon space.
Sola Salons in Fremont is ideally located for stylists and clients from Fremont, Newark, Union City, Hayward, and Milpitas.
Sola Fremont features individual salon studios, perfect for Hair Stylists, Cosmetologists, Brow Artists, Lash Artists, Estheticians, Makeup Artists, And More! Studios range in size from standard single, large single and double. Studios are move-in ready and equipped with sinks, georgeous cabinetry and shelving - everything you need to open your salon in no time!
Sola Fremont is located at Artist Walk on Fremont Blvd., a new high-end retail and residential development in Fremont Centerville District. Artist Walk is located at the intersection of Fremont Blvd. and Thornton Ave. and is home to Bun Appétit, Momo Kebab, iTea, A Sack of Potatoes, Nalli, Laser Away, Pav Bhaji Hut, and Orangetheory.
Sola is unique in that we provide turnkey studios and the business solutions needed for you to grow your business and brand. Additionally, the support our professionals receive from over 17,000 Sola Pros is second to none. We are here for you every step of the way to turn your dream into a reality.
For leasing information or to schedule a confidential tour, please call or text Kiron today at 408.921.5298 or email at [email protected] to lease your studio. We have great move-in promotions!
If you are looking for your stylist, please click “Find a Salon Professional”.
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Fremont
There are 22 professionals at this location