7862 Warner Ave. Suite A, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
About This Location
Our Huntington Beach location is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. It features 24 individual salon studios, perfect for hairstylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Studios range in size from single, large and double (two-chairs). They are move-in ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets and shelving fixtures - everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
Sola Salons Huntington Beach is conveniently located at the corner of Beach Boulevard and Warner Avenue, with easy freeway access, we are conveniently located near the 405 Freeway. Our location has plenty of parking and is a high traffic shopping center also home to Vegan Nirvana and Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt.
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola, as well as scheduling a tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
For more information or to schedule a confidential leasing tour, please call us at 949.403.7574.
Are you looking to upgrade to a larger studio? Or maybe you’d love to cut your rent cost in half by sharing your space? Now’s your chance to double your space and double your fun. Two-chair salon studios available in Huntington Beach! With beautiful cabinets and plenty of space for retail shelves, the two-chair salon studios are ready to be your new salon home!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Huntington Beach
There are 32 professionals at this location