2801 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92782
About This Location
Our Tustin location is beautifully constructed with the independent salon and beauty professional in mind. It features 32 individual salon studios, perfect for hairstylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professionals. Studios range in size from single, large and double (two-chairs). They are move-in-ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time.
Sola Salons The Marketplace in Tustin is conveniently located right off the 5 FWY & Jamboree and is just a short drive from Downtown Tustin. It is located in the Tustin Marketplace, which is the home for more than 120 stores, restaurants and services, making The Marketplace the premier shopping destination in Orange County! It has plenty of off-street parking for salon owners and their guests.
At The Marketplace Sola Salon Studios, we would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola Salons as well as scheduling a tour of the salon so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
For more information or to schedule a confidential leasing tour, please call Shay at 949.403.7575.
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at The Marketplace
There are 29 professionals at this location