222 East 34th St., New York, NY 10016
About This Location
“The goal is for every stylist to live their best life, and that’s something different for everybody. At the end of the day, the stylists are the ones who win.” – Matt Briger (co-founder of Sola Salon Studios)
Our salon studios are beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. We have 27 individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, barbers, makeup artists, lash specialists, brow specialists and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Studio sizes range from standard, large and double. Each studio is move-in ready and is equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time! Let us help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! Call Julian at (347)491-7652 for a confidential tour of our beautiful salon studios and select the one that is perfect for you.
We are conveniently located on the lower level of the Anthem Building. We are accessible to all forms of transportation. We are only 2 blocks from the 6 train and a short walk to both Penn Station and Grand Central Terminal. We also have the M34 cross-town bus located on our street. There is a daily parking garage located within the building and we are minutes away from The FDR Drive and the Queens Midtown Tunnel.
Take a Tour
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Manhattan
There are 22 professionals at this location