124 College St., 2nd Floor, Asheville, NC 28801
About This Location
LUXURY SALON STUDIOS
Sola Salon Studios on Pack Square is conveniently located in Asheville's Central Business District, overlooking the green lawns, fountains, and flowering trees of Pack Square Park. Sola occupies the 2nd floor of a beautifully renovated 1920s redbrick building and offers all of the luxurious appointments and amenities that salon professionals deserve. Each studio features high-end cabinetry, sinks, chairs, state-of-the-art lighting, well-appointed restrooms, and on-site laundry facilities. Many studios feature original, exposed brick walls, and large windows. Sola Salons on Pack Square in downtown Asheville is near many of the city's best restaurants, coffee shops, retail and entertainment venues. Sola is conveniently located a few blocks from I-240, and just a half block from plentiful parking in public garages to the east and west of Sola.
For more information about leasing a studio, please complete the contact form! And, watch our video! (copy/paste link into browser): https://youtu.be/j7kY9iAItts
To book an appointment with a salon professional, please contact them directly or use the Book Now button on the Sola Salons homepage.
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Pack Square
There are 28 professionals at this location