Paradise Valley Village
4727 E Cactus Rd., Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85032
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios is conveniently located in the Southeast corner of Cactus and Tatum in the very busy Village Crossroads shopping center near Michaels, Walmart, Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, and Chick-fil-A. This location has plenty of parking and lots of walk-in traffic to help our professionals expand their clientele.
Sola is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. It features 33 individual salon studios, perfect for hairstylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, eyelash artists, barbers, nail techs, massage therapists, injectables and Botox professionals and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Studio sizes range from single, large and even double sizes. We have one and two chair studios that are move-in ready and come fully equipped with shampoo bowls (or utility sinks for non-hair professionals), cabinets, and shelving fixtures-everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! Be in business for yourself but not by yourself. At Sola you will be apart of our thriving community and family of beauty professionals.
We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola, as well as scheduling a tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
You need to see Sola in person to experience our unsurpassed quality and value. Text Avery at 415-699-1556 for more details.
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Paradise Valley Village
There are 35 professionals at this location