6165 Barnes Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80922
About This Location
Our Colorado Springs Powers Blvd. location is beautifully constructed with the independent salon and beauty professional in mind. It features 27 individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professionals in Colorado Springs' cosmetology community. Studios range in size from single, large and double (two-chairs). They are move-in-ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
Sola Salon Studios is now open along the Powers Boulevard corridor in Colorado Springs with a beautiful and convenient location next to the Security Service Field at the corner of Barnes Rd. and Tutt Blvd. and is near the First & Main Towne Center on Powers Boulevard and many more incredible coffee shops and restaurants. It has plenty of off-street parking for salon owners and their guests.
At Colorado Springs' Sola Salon Studios, we would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola Colorado Springs, as well as scheduling a tour of the salon so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
We would love to give you a tour! Call Michelle at (719) 355-0008 to book yours today!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Powers Blvd
There are 34 professionals at this location