676 Nassau Park Blvd., Princeton, NJ 08540
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios is located in the Nassau Park Pavilion, at US 1 & Quakerbridge Rd, in Princeton, NJ! This is a great destination for beauty professionals, with plenty of parking for your clients!
We are very excited to share with you what could be yours! Join a community of 16,000 salon professionals who have already moved beyond the conventional salon and discovered the fulfillment of owning their own boutique salon space, without any of the traditional risks and hassle.
Live the life you love, control your own destiny and achieve your own success while keeping 100% of your profits!
Our Princeton Sola features 31 individual salon studios that are beautifully constructed with the independent salon and beauty professional in mind. We can accommodate all Salon Professionals! If you are a Hair Stylist, Barber, Cosmetologist, Nail Technician, Eyelash or Eyebrow Specialist, Esthetician or any other professional in the cosmetology industry, then Sola is the new home you've been dreaming of! Studio sizes range from standard, large, and double sizes, with some reserved exclusively for spa professionals. Studios are equipped with shampoo bowls, chairs, high-end cabinetry and state-of-the-art lighting - everything you need to open your own salon in no time! They are move-in-ready, but still leave plenty of room to personalize your own space. Additional amenities include well-appointed restrooms, kitchen facilities and on-site laundry facilities.
If you are a salon professional looking to take control of your career and keep 100% of your profits, please call us for more information.
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Princeton
There are 31 professionals at this location