As of January 1st, 2020: Sola Salon is taking over ownership of Suvia’s location in San Ramon!
This brand new Sola will feature 30 custom built studios for beauty professionals of all types: hair stylists, nail techs, estheticians, microbladers, and others.
Studios range in price from $300 per week for single standard studios, up to $650 per week for extra-large double studios fitting up to three stylists.
We offer new tenants:
• First-month free-rent (four full weeks)
• Painting the studio any color/s you’d like
• Personalized business sign to hang above your studio
• Personal door code for 24-7 access
• Full access to laundry and kitchen facilities
• Social media account connected to solasalons.com
• High-end cabinetry and shelving
• Shampoo bowl (or utility sink for spa studios)
• Hydraulic chair
As new ownership, we plan to do new construction on all the common areas: new flooring, ceilings, updated kitchen and laundry facilities, lighting, AC, benches in hallways, high-security camera system, high-speed digital wifi, digital monitor at the entrance, and personalized door security system—all in keeping with Sola’s requirements for quality, luxury establishments.
Located between Starbucks and Fremont Bank in San Ramon’s popular Gateway Center.