530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 101, Santa Monica, CA 90401
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios Santa Monica is coming soon! Sola Santa Monica offers an upscale collection of individual salon studios in a premier location with great street visibility. This prestigious address offers a fantastic location for your business.
Our brand new location is located just a few blocks from the 3rd Street Promenade, the Pacific Ocean, and downtown Santa Monica. You and your clients will enjoy an easy stroll to your favorite dining and shopping destinations. You’ll be minutes away from the temptations of Sidecar Donuts and Shake Shack, Anthropologie and Nordstrom, the Apple Store and Alo, Elephante and Ivy at the Shore, and many more. In addition to the shops, restaurants, and residences you will have easy access to Malibu, the Palisades and the entire Westside.
Our individual salon studios are perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, makeup artists, and a range of other beauty professionals. Sola Santa Monica is constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. Studios are high-end, move-in ready, and are equipped with shampoo bowls, mirrors, cabinets, and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
Be one of the first to reserve your new studio space! Call or text 310.492.4011 or email [email protected] to book your confidential tour today!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Santa Monica
There are 0 professionals at this location