2000 South Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28203
About This Location
Welcome to Sola Salons Southend - located in Atherton, one of the best shopping centers in Charlotte!
Our location is among the nation’s most unique and is loved by stylists and clients alike. We are a part of the prestigious Dilworth neighborhood with proximity to some of Charlotte’s best shopping and restaurants. Atherton is home to Not Just Cofee, LasOlas, Barry's Bootcamp, Anthropologie, Sephora, Lululemon, Indaco, West Elm, Boem Boutique, Madewell, Free People, and more! We are located just across the street from the shopping and dining surrounding The Design Center like Hawkers, Barcelona, Superica and Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams.
Sola Salons South End features individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, cosmetologists, nail techs, eyebrow artists, estheticians, massage therapists, makeup artists and more!
Interested in a studio of your own? Call Margie today at (704) 237-6646 or email at email@example.com to reserve your studio.
If you are looking for your stylist, please click “Find a Salon Professional”.
Check out our other Charlotte locations: SouthPark, Park Road, Steele Creek, Aboretum, Blakeney, Matthews, UNCC, Cornelius and Mooresville.
Don’t take our word for it, take a peek inside life at Sola Salons HERE
Ready to Make the Move to Sola - Contact Margie for more information today (704) 237-6646!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at South End
There are 28 professionals at this location