7135 Hodgson Memorial Dr., Unit C, Savannah, GA 31406
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios Southside Savannah is conveniently located in Market Walk shopping plaza across the street from the Oglethorpe Mall next to Kroger, Dick's Sporting Goods and John B. Rourke. The salon sits in the heart of one of the city's primary shopping areas, near entertainment and numerous restaurants. With easy access, and plenty of parking, you and your clients are sure to enjoy the safety and convenience this fantastic location has to offer.
Our Savannah Market Walk location is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. It features 25 individual, luxury salon studios perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, makeup artists, and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Studio sizes range from standard single, large and double sizes. They are move-in ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets, start-of the-art lighting and shelving fixtures - everything you need to open your own salon in no time! Additional amenities include well-appointed restrooms, kitchen facilities and on-site laundry facilities.
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola as well as scheduling a tour, so you can experience Sola firsthand!
If you are looking for your stylist or a new stylist, please see the Stylist Directory.
This location is fully occupied, but contact us for a tour and to join our waitlist. If you've been looking for the perfect place to move your business, you've found it!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Southside
There are 27 professionals at this location