14136 Rivergate Pkwy., Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28273
About This Location
Welcome to Rivergate Shopping Center – in the Steele Creek neighborhood. We are located at the intersection of Steele Creek Rd and South Tryon Street (Highway 49 and 160). We are in the heart of Rivergate on the circle with Bath & Body Works, rue21 and Just Fresh. We are centrally located for Lake Wylie, Steele Creek, Tega Cay, and Fort Mill.
Come join a neighborhood full of great shopping, dining and services – Target, Old Navy, Ulta, HomeGoods, Michaels, Harris Teeter, Gander Mountain, Chick-fil-A, and many others. Rivergate is located directly across the street from Publix and the new TJ Maxx and less than 2 miles from the McDowell Nature Preserve.
Stylists and clients from Lake Wylie, Tega Cay, Fort Mill, Steele Creek and Rock Hill will find Sola Salons at Rivergate Shopping Center an ideal location.
Sola Salons Steele Creek features individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, cosmetologists, nail techs, eyebrow artists, estheticians, massage therapists, makeup artists and more!
Interested in a studio of your own? Call or text Julie today at (704) 237-6646 or email at email@example.com to reserve your studio.
If you are looking for your stylist, please click “Find a Salon Professional”.
Don’t take our word for it, take a peak inside life at Sola Salons HERE
Select Studios Available Now - Call or Text Margie for more info (704) 237-6646
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Steele Creek
There are 32 professionals at this location