The Streets at SouthGlenn
6972 S. Vine St. Suite 360, Centennial, CO 80122
About This Location
Our Streets at SouthGlenn location is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. It features 26 individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Studios range in size from single, large and double (two-chairs). They are move-in-ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time!
Sola Salons SouthGlenn is located in The Streets at SouthGlenn, conveniently located at the southwest corner of Arapahoe Road and University Boulevard. You’ll love being surrounded by the perfect mix of retailers and restaurants in this upscale shopping center. Retail shops and restaurants include Macy’s, Whole Foods, Hollywood Theaters and so many more. You and your customers will enjoy free covered parking in the parking lot just across the street from the SouthGlenn Public Library.
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola, as well as scheduling a tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at The Streets at SouthGlenn
There are 26 professionals at this location