11415 SW Scholls Ferry Rd., Beaverton, OR 97008
About This Location
Beautiful Studios, Exclusive Perks, At Sola Salons You Simply Get More!
Ready to take your career to the next level? Our community of over 20,000 boutique salon owners are creating their own environment, setting their own schedules and enjoying 100% of the profits selling the products they love!
From elegant, private studios to in-depth business-side support, Sola Salons makes it easy to take control of your career. Experience the freedom and benefits of salon ownership without the risks. It's your life, your style.
Sola Salons at 11415 SW Scholls Ferry Road, features individual salon studios perfect for hair styists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, massage therapists, makeup artists and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. We have three studio sizes, standard, large and deluxe /double and they are move-in ready and equipped with shampoo bowls/sinks, cabinets and shelving fixtures, everything you need to open your own salon.
Sola is conveniently located just off of SW Scholls Ferry Rd., 1/2 mile west of Hwy 217 and the Washington Square Mall in a small neighborhood shopping center which includes Lionheart Coffee, Big Reds Restaurant and Zoom Care among others.
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon and look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola. Please call Peter today at 833-739-7652 to schedule a convidential tour so that you can see the Sola difference firsthand!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Washington Square
There are 28 professionals at this location