PaDa V

Davaj Artistry

Studio
20
About PaDa V

SOLA SALON STUDIOS TWIN CITIES SPOTLIGHT: Q&A WITH PADA V



1. How did you decide to be a hairstylist? I have always loved the fashion industry and working with people. Also, being more of a creative individual, I knew I had to combine all three in my career. This naturally led me to being a cosmetologist. I love making people feel amazing about themselves in a creative way.



2. What has been your career progression since graduating school? I started out as a chemical tech at a large salon chain, then moved on to a local salon spa as a team leader and color educator. After 5 years there, I moved on to chair rental at Horst and Friends salon and became an Intelligent Nutrients educator for Horst Rachelbacher. Training and working next to Horst himself was an amazing and career-changing experience. After 2.5 years there, I came to Sola Salons to start my own business.



3. What do you like most about Sola Salon Studios? I love the amount of space and privacy I have in my studio. It allows me to be one-on-one with my clients without any surrounding distractions. The other Sola professionals here are fun and mature as well. My clients absolutely love coming to Sola to see me! They think I have a cute space that brings out my personality.



4. Tell me about some of your work you have done in the fashion industry. I have done numerous fashion shows and photo shoots including INTELLIGENT NUTRIENTS and Teaser by Yuli. I was the creative director of hair department for the Saint Lolita fashion show of Minneapolis, have many published works with designer Zong of PRG, and worked with many vocal artists such as THE VOICE- Ashley Dubose.



5. Tell me a little about Intelligent Nutrients and how working at Sola has allowed you to sell a product line that you believe in. Intelligent nutrient's beliefs, as well as mine, are that "everything we put in and on our bodies must be nutritious and and safe". With that being said, 90% of IN line is certified organic at food grade level. This means that you can literally eat the product and not become sick from it. The other 10% isn't certified organic, however it is still 100% chemical free and made from plant chemistry. I love that Sola doesn't limit our product choices!



6. Eyelash extensions seem to be big right now. Anything you want to say about this service? EVERYONE WANTS LASHES! I offer mink silk lashes which Mimics minks but will hold as long as synthetics! I have before and after picture at www.fb.com/davajartistry. For limited of time, you can get your lashes 50% off! $275- 50%= $137.50 for new and existing clients. To book an appointment with Pada, see contact information above.



 



** First time clients receive: - 20% off the entire service or - Complimentary haircut with a foil, balayage, ombré ($65 value) 


 
United States
 
Canada
 
Brazil

Search by Name or Location