Posted on December 17, 2018
Sola Salon Studios
Running your own salon isn’t easy, but the tools in SolaGenius were designed to do the heavy lifting for you, saving you hours each day. During this hectic holiday season, give yourself the ultimate gift - time.
Here are 5 ways SolaGenius helps you take control of your time in and out of the salon:
1. User-friendly online booking: When you’re slammed with clients texting, calling and leaving voicemails trying to book their holiday appointments or buy gift certificates, it can feel like a second job just to keep your books in order. SolaGenius makes the booking process seamless for everyone by directing your clients to your SolaGenius website where they can search your services and prices and book themselves based on your availability.
“I was using Vagaro and I just felt like it was very clunky,” said Kelsey Morris, owner of Studio K in Columbus, OH. “Besides the fact it had no style, it was not user friendly at all. My clients hated it.”
2. Text message marketing: Looking to promote your holiday specials or fill a few last minute openings before the end of the year? When you subscribe to SolaGenius, you automatically get 100 free text messages per month that you can use to send custom bulk text messages to your clients.
Creative writing not your strong suit? SolaGenius has your back with pre-written text message marketing templates that you can use to ramp up your sales this holiday season! Simply choose your preferred pre-written text, customize it to fit your intended message, and then watch those books fill right before your eyes.
This feature is a huge factor for why Jacksonville’s Rona Bunch joined SolaGenius. “I had been using Vagaro,” she said. “When I saw text campaigns it was on like Donkey Kong for me! The icing on the cake! It had all the awesome things needed operationally. Before SolaGenius, I was never able to mass text clients when openings became available.” Since making the switch Rona says, “I’ve had more online bookings than ever!”
3. Block personal time: Not only is this time of the year crazy in the salon but between finding time to go shopping, seeing your child’s Christmas pageant, and holiday travel, it can be overwhelming to find the time to get everything done! SolaGenius’s calendar feature makes blocking personal time easy with just a few clicks. Make your time work for you — whether it’s spending it behind the chair, running errands, or enjoying it with family and friends.
4. Client notes: Old-school handwritten notes are ripe for mistakes when rushing through a busy day. When you have clients back to back, SolaGenius helps you stay ahead of the game and on schedule by sending notes directly to your phone before your client arrives. You can also turn the reminder setting on to make sure you jot down your notes immediately after the appointment is completed.
5. End of year reporting: Bah humbug! Why is it that quarterly and end-of-year reporting coincides with the holiday season? SolaGenius makes it speedy and straightforward to prepare quarterly, yearly or custom reports of the KPIs and numbers you need.
During this season of giving, give the best gift of all, the gift of a successful work-life balance. Sign up for SolaGenius or gift it to your Sola bestie before Santa comes to town 💙
Learn more about BookNow by SolaGenius here.