287 Washington St., Attleboro, MA 02703
About This Location
Sola provides high-end, move-in ready studios along with the support and tools you need to launch your salon business in no time. Our individual studios are perfect for hair stylists, barbers, estheticians, makeup artists, brow and lash specialists, and massage therapists - we have a variety of studio options to fit your needs. The best part is that in your studio, you completely control the atmosphere. Customize your studio and create an intimate environment that reflects your personal style. Set your own hours with 24/7 access to your studio and enjoy the ideal work/life balance for you. Sell the retail products you love and set your own prices to maximize your income - you keep 100% of your profits from services and retail!
Located just off Washington Street (Route 1) in the middle of South Attleboro Square, Sola Attleboro is between Staples and Burlington Coat Factory. Between two major highways, Sola Attleboro is easily accessible from 95 or 295. With easy access, plenty of parking, a private break room, and several different types of studios, Sola Attleboro only has one studio remaining!
Call Sherry, (401) 384.0365, today for more details, to schedule a confidential tour, and to find out more about our move-in specials!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Attleboro
There are 22 professionals at this location