625 W Herndon Ave., Suite 200, Clovis, CA 93611
About This Location
Our Clovis location is beautifully constructed with the independent beauty professional in mind. It features 25 individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, nail techs and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Studio sizes range in size from single, large and double sizes. They are move-in ready and are equipped with shampoo bowls, cabinets, chairs, mirrors and shelving fixtures — everything you need to open your own salon in no time, without all the hassle or drama! We also Sola Genius to take payments and schedule clients, free education on a monthly basis, 24/7 access and the ability and freedom to run your business and control your environement!
Sola Salons Clovis is located off of Herndon Ave and Willow and is just a short 5 minute drive from downtown Clovis. It is located in the Clovis Commons shopping center, just a few steps away from Target, Best Buy, Petco and many more incredible shops and restaurants. It has plenty of off-street parking for salon owners and their guests.
Our next closest location would be the Riverpark salon located off of Friant and Fort Washington Ave. Check out this salon at https://www.solasalonstudios.com/locations/fort-washington
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own salon! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola, as well as scheduling a tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand! Call or text us at (559) 569-2772 to learn more.
Call today to learn more about owning your own salon at Sola! (559) 569-2772
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Clovis
There are 33 professionals at this location