West Palm Beach
1500 Elizabeth Ave. Ste. A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios W. Palm Beach is conveniently located just south of downtown in the Jefferson Terminal Warehouse District. The Warehouse District is made up of a series of industrial buildings along the historic W. Palm Beach railway. The neighborhood is quickly becoming home to artists, entrepreneurs and tastemakers. Our neighbors include Grandview Market, Steamhorse Brewing Co., Elizabeth Avenue Station, Gypsy Life Surf Shop, Steel Tie Distillery, Palm Beach Squash Club, and District Workspace.
The W. Palm Beach salon will feature 30 individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, estheticians, eyebrow artists, barbers, makeup artists and a range of other professionals in the cosmetology industry. Studio sizes range from standard singles to deluxe large and double suites. Move-in ready, equipped with shampoo bowls, all-purpose chairs, cabinets and shelving fixtures, Sola supplies everything you need to open your own salon in no time! Both beauty professionals and clients alike are sure to love this stylish, easily accessible new salon.
We would love to help you achieve your dream of owning your very own studio! We look forward to answering any questions you may have about Sola as well as scheduling a tour so that you can experience Sola firsthand!
This location is currently fully occupied, but please contact us to learn more about our waitlist!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at West Palm Beach
There are 34 professionals at this location