Tuesday: 10AM - 6PM
Thursday: 10AM - 6PM
Friday: 10AM - 6PM
Saturday: 10AM - 4PM
By appointment only.
Alyssa, a Stamford, CT native, has had a passion for hair since she was a teenager. She experimented weekly with different colors of the rainbow on her own hair, falling in love with how each color gave her self-confidence and a new attitude.
Following high school, she attended SoNo Academy in the heart of Norwalk, CT, where she excelled in coloring. Alyssa always had a knack for vivids from her teenage experiments, and they soon became her specialty.
After graduating, she quickly climbed the ranks to become Head Colorist and Master Stylist at the local Norwalk salon, Stylin', where she remained for eight years. After her fruitful time there, she became Master Colorist at Whip Salon, with locations in Westport, Ridgefield, and Newtown.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, she decided to pursue small business ownership and opened Lucky 13 Studios! Alyssa hopes her chair becomes a haven for those from all walks and paths of life: all are welcome.
Among Alyssa's accolades and accomplishments are:
- Starring in a YouTube tutorial video for Scruples' Color Urban Shock Brights Color Campaign Release;
- Sponsorship with Brazilian Bond Builder for the past five years, during which time she participated in the industry's largest color collaboration in New Orleans in 2019;
- Educator at renowned hair shows such as the International Beauty Show in NYC, and Hair Color New England in RI;
- National recognition in Beauty Launchpad's 30 Under 30 out of over 4,000 applicants (and was lucky number 13!);
- Published on paper and online with recognized brands such as Beauty Launchpad, Modern Salon, and Behind the Chair;
- 71,000+ Instagram followers @alyssawiener; and
- Active member of Modern Salon Artist Collective
Currently, Alyssa is only booking her regular clients, but will open her books for new guests in the future. Keep your eyes peeled for announcements.
"Thank you for supporting a woman owned small business! " - Alyssa
Alyssa, a Stamford, CT native, has had a passion for hair since she was a teenager. She experimented weekly with different colors of the rainbow on her own hair, falling in love with how each color...