Wednesday 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
Thursday 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Woodbury, MN 55125
About Carissa Hubbert
SOLA SALON STUDIOS TWIN CITIES SPOTLIGHT: Q&A WITH CARISSA HUBBERT
1. How did you decide to be a hairstylist?
I've always enjoyed doing hair from a very young age. It was something I always had a passion for. It only seemed natural for me to move toward a career in the industry.
2. How many years of experience do you have in the industry?
It has been 12 years(Wow)!
3. What do you most like about your career?
I love that I get to make people's day. Having the ability to change someone's mood or day for the better in such a short amount of time really is a blessing.
4. What has been your career progression since graduating school?
Although my hands have always been in a head of hair, I began my formal hair training at Model College of Hair Design in St. Cloud, Minnesota. From there I went on to complete my BA in business management while working for a large salon chain. After over 10 years it was time for a change. That's when I found Sola and I've never looked back.
5. What is the biggest change from working in a traditional salon?
The biggest change from working in s traditional salon is having complete freedom and control over your business.
6. What do you like most about Sola?
I love the atmosphere. Working with other professionals that have the same passion for the profession as I do!
7. What do your clients think about your studio?
My clients love my space! It is inviting and private. At myHair Studio, I am able to give my clients the quality hair services in a private, relaxing environment catered specifically to each individual's taste.
8. How has being in business for yourself at Sola helped your career move forward?
It has opened the door to new possibilities. My career is really in my hands, quite literally!
9. How has selling your own retail enhanced the service that you provide your guests/clients?
I'm able to provide my guests with products that I truly believe in.
10. What is unique about myHair studio?
Everything! That's the beauty of it!
Carissa is fabulous!! I always feel like a million bucks when I leave her salon! She is great at discussing what I want, what she suggests, and answering any questions I may have (although I give her pretty open artistic license!)!!! Would recommend her to everyone!! Thanks Carissa for providing such a superb experience & service!!!
Julie C , Woodbury