Threading is one of the hottest trends to sweep the western world!
Threading is the perfect hair removal alternative. It is a completely natural process that works on all skin types from normal to sensitive, tanned or damaged. The process involves 100% pure cotton thread which is twisted and glided along the surface of the skin to remove unwanted hair and lift it from the hair follicle. Unlike laser hair removal or waxing, skin rashes and irritation are completely avoided with eyebrow threading since the top layer of skin is not stripped off.
Threading is preferable over other methods of hair removal for many reasons including:
• It is less painful since it targets individual hairs.
• It is less irritating to skin as it does not involve the use of chemicals.
• It is 100% natural!
• It does not cause unnecessary stretching of the skin unlike waxing which can pull delicate skin and over time, causing skin to lose its elasticity and eventually lead to the development of wrinkles.
• It promotes slower hair regrowth. The effects of hair removal with threading last longer since the hair is removed from the hair follicle, and may last up to 4 weeks depending upon the individual.
• It leaves skin smooth and clean with no rough patches or redness.
• It is dermatologist recommended for people with sensitive skin or who are using skin thinning medications such as Accutane or Retin-A.
• It allows for great control and precision in hair removal.