3620 Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC 29615
About This Location
Welcome to Sola Salons Greenville – [email protected] Shopping Center.
[email protected] is ideally located just west of I-85 and The Parkway. The center is undergoing a complete renovation and expansion. [email protected] is home to exciting new restaurants like Taziki’s, The Local Taco, and Chicken Salad Chick. We are a couple of doors down from Bacon Bros Public House.
Come visit our neighbors including Pure Barre, Massage Envy, Gigi’s Cupcakes, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, and Mariani’s Boutique. We are across the street from Milestone Office Park, Michelin Headquarters and the Greenville Marriott. Come join a neighborhood full of great shopping, dining and services.
We are centrally located for Thornblade Club, Taylors, Simpsonville, and Five Forks. Stylists and clients from Shannon Lake, Greenridge, and Brushy Creek will find [email protected] an ideal location.
Check out a video from our Sola sisters at Pack Square HERE
Sola Salons [email protected] features individual salon studios, perfect for hair stylists, cosmetologists, nail techs, eyebrow artists, estheticians, massage therapists, makeup artists and more!
Interested in a studio of your own? Call Margie today at (704) 237-6646 or email at [email protected] to reserve your studio.
If you are looking for your stylist, please click “Find a Salon Professional”.
Don’t take our word for it, take a peek inside life at Sola Salons HERE
Select Studios Now Available! Call Margie for more info (704) 237-6646!
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at [email protected]
There are 26 professionals at this location