San Francisco - 660 Market
660 Market St., 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104
About This Location
Sola Salon Studios Downtown San Francisco is located at 660 Market Street, around the corner from Union Square, across the street from the Palace Hotel, and next door to the Ritz-Carlton Residences. We are easy to get to for our SolaPros and their clients; adjacent to BART and MUNI stations with abundant parking at the nearby Hearst garage off of Third Street or the Union Square garage two blocks away.
Our salon studios are in a modern, airy, light-filled space with a loft-like feel. Each studio is beautifully finished and impeccably maintained.
We are currently 100% occupied, but things change all the time. Please join our waitlist to get priority for our next open studio. We require a $400 fully-refundable deposit to hold your spot.
Services Offered by Our SolaPros
- Balayage, Ombre
- Beard and Mustache
- Bikini and Brazilian Wax
- Blow Dry Bar
- Bridal Hair and Makeup
- Chemical Peels
- Eyelash Extensions
- Damaged Hair Restoration
- Glazing and Smoothing
- Hair Extensions
- Hair Replacement
- Hair Straightening
- Haircuts and styling for women
- Men’s Grooming and Waxing
- Men’s Haircuts
- Olaplex Treatment
- Plumping Lip Treatment
- Skin Resurfacing
Join Our Beauty and Health Community
At Sola, you’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself. SolaPros own their own business and as a community provide a complete range of beauty and health services:
- Esthetician services and skin care
- Hair cutting and styling for men, women, and children
- Hair color
- Hair Replacement and Regrowth
- Lashes, Brows, Micro-blading
- Med Spa and Medical Aesthetics
- Natural Nail Care
- Teeth Whitening and Straightening
- Weight loss and nutrition
Sola is More Than Renting a Studio
When you run your business from Sola you get much more than just your own studio. SolaPros enjoy exclusive perks like local and nationwide education and events, online education, Sola Sessions, Sola Genius technology to power your business, webinars, networking, social media to promote your salon, and exclusive product deals and discounts via Beauty Hive.
Get the best of both worlds as a salon owner with Sola. Have privacy when you need it and connect with fellow salon professionals when you want to.
We are currently 100% occupied, but will have a standard single salon studio opening up on January 1. This studio has a rear facing window and is $447 per week for the first 12 months of a two year agreement.
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at San Francisco - 660 Market
There are 25 professionals at this location