13416 Bothell Everett Highway Suite 201, Mill Creek, Washington 98012
About This Location
CALL NOW FOR PRE-OPENING SPECIAL PRICING AND MOVE-IN PROMOTIONS! This brand new Sola Salon Studios location is now open in Mill Creek's Gateway Shopping Center. Easy to find and with lots of parking, the Shopping Center also features Planet Fitness, Sprouts, Pet Pros and McMenamins. Work for yourself but not by yourself. Keep 100% of your profits, and have 100% control of your hours and your business. NOW LEASING Beautiful, turn-key furnished MOVE IN READY studios for Hairstylists, Estheticians, Nail Technician, Microbladers, and other beauty professionals. Studios are individually heated and cooled, with lots of windows, no drama, 24/7 access and much much more. Decorate to your taste to create your own ideal working environment. Are you ready to own your own business and have control of your life? Check out our pre-opening specials and get in touch soon. Studios are leasing fast!
Move-In Special $400 Retail Package or Social Media Advertising Package, free insurance for qualifying businesses and your choice of paint color for your Studio. If you sign up before our grand opening, get three (instead of 2) weeks of rent FREE!
Sign on before our Grand Opening to take advantage of our 90-day "I 💙 Sola Guarantee"! Call or text for details: (425) 341-4949
Your Life, Your Style®
- Fully enclosed, private, locking studio
- High-end styling chair and shampoo bowl
- Full-spectrum lighting and oversize mirrors
- Luxurious cabinets and fixtures
- Individual ventilation in each studio
- Instant and abundant hot water supply
- Onsite laundry and shared amenities
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- And much more...
Salon Professional Benefits
- Keep 100% of your profits
- Access group insurance and Sola discounts
- Escape salon politics and drama
- Manage your own schedule
- Personalize your salon space
- Set pricing for services and products
- Sell the retail products you love
- Play your own music
- Enjoy private conversations
I chose Sola because I knew that it would change my life in so many positive ways. I love being surrounded by likeminded salon owners and having the freedom to do what I love. I can take more time off to spend with my family, travel and play.
Find a salon professional at Mill Creek
There are 18 professionals at this location